Coral Expedition Cruises
Cruise the Great Barrier Reef with Coral Expedition Cruises
3 Night, 4 Night and 7 Night Cruises Available
Their small ship cruising with a maximum of 50 passengers provides an intimate and personalised travel experience. With four categories of cabins, you can expect spacious, air conditioned on board accommodation all with picture windows. Other features are; ensuite bathrooms with shower, hairdryers, international power outlets and evening turndown service.
Each cruise features contemporary modern-Australian cuisine, using fresh tropical produce and exquisite local seafood. A choice of full or continental breakfast each day, followed by a sumptuous buffet lunch and 3-course table d’ horte dinner menu.
The sun deck provides the perfect venue for dining under the stars! At the end of each day of exploration enjoy the lounges and bars for a tropical cocktail or quiet read or DVD from the library.
The all Australian & New Zealand crew will share their extensive local knowledge during your cruise and will attend to your every need. There is a qualified and experienced Marine Biologist travelling on board who will provide memorable glass bottom boat tours, marine ‘touch tank’ lectures and the provide insight into the up close and personal ‘fish feeding’ sessions from the snorkel platform.
Divers and snorkelers will not be disappointed as the highlight of any Barrier Reef holiday is the opportunity to discover the world underwater. The cruises will take you to stunning fringing reefs off Lizard and Pelorus Islands and the remote Ribbon Reefs. Here you can explore the coral gardens and thousands of brightly coloured tropical fish. Take advantage of the free Introductory Dive lesson included in your cruise cost.
Book Your Coral Expedition Cruise with The Tour Specialists Here
Included in Price
- NO Single Supplement for genuine single travellers (see additional info)
- All meals, morning & afternoon teas, soda fountain soft drinks
- Tea and Barista-style coffee are available at all times
- Use of snorkelling equipment, masks, fins and flotation vests
- Guided glass bottom boat coral viewing and snorkelling excursions
- Presentations by Marine Biologists
- Access to islands, marine and national parks
- Use of comprehensive range of library and video resources
- An introductory SCUBA diving skills session is available for first time divers
Days of Operation
- From Cairns Trinity Wharf
- 3 Night Cruise; Every Friday departing at 11am / Boarding 10.30am
- 4 Night Cruise: Every Monday at 5pm / Boarding 4pm
- 7 Night Cruise: Every Friday at 11am / Every Monday at 5pm
- Infants up to 3 years inclusive travel Free of Charge
- Children from 4 - 14 years inclusive receive a 50% discount on the applicable adult rate
- One child travels free as part of a family (2 adults & 2 children)