Yungaburra Triathlon - 22 & 23 November 2014
REGISTRATIONS are now open for the Triathlon click here to sign up:
Yungaburra Triathlon or Call 1 300 362 242
VOLUNTEER ASSISTANCE is required for these events, if you are able to help please contact email@example.com
This Triathlon festival over the weekend in November will have not only great events to suit all ages and abilities but fantastic events and entertainment!
- The famous Yungaburra market is the biggest and oldest in the Tablelands. It places place in the middle of the historic town bringing local fresh produce, beautiful arts and crafts, hand crafted woodwork, plants and just about everything you can think of!
- Family Fun activities at the Tinaburra Foreshore.
- There will also be later on Satruday a great concert for all with local band 'The Ruff Diamonds'.
But wait there's more.. A special guest performance by ARIA Award Winning artist Lee Kernaghan!
Events to Register:
- Olympic Distance : 1.5km Swim/49km Bike/10km Run
- Sprint Distance: 750m Swim/27km Bike/5km Run
- Both events are Triathlon Australian National Paratriathlon Events
- Enticer Distance: 400m Swim/10km Bike/2.4km Run
- Kids Aquathon: 1.2km Run/200m Swim/1.2km Run
- Corporate Team Event: 400m Swim/10km Bike/2.4km Run
- Enticer and Kids Events are also FNQ Peninsula Trials