5-Your Best Spa Resorts in the Daintree Rainforest
Your Best Spa Resorts in the Daintree Rainforest
Listed here are the premium spas in the Daintree Rainforest. They both have different philosophies and treatments but the end result will be the same – feeling relaxed and refreshed and with a new lease of life where you can face the world anew. Book your Daintree Rainforest holiday accommodation in the midst of the exotic rainforest and relax under the expert hands of the spa therapist as you lie side by side with your loved one or your best friend.
Healing Waters Day Spa - Silky Oaks Lodge
The Healing Water Day Spa at Silky Oaks is really the ultimate in spa treatments. Winner of the world luxury spas award in 2011 they are experts in delivering effective and memorable treatments. Surrounded by the lush foliage of the Daintree Rainforest you really will feel immersed in this tranquil and rejuvenating experience.
Using natural Australian Spa Care range called Sodashi, they also offer special treatments for sensitive skin.
- Body balance salt glows
- Refining and body toning
- Detoxifying marine wraps
- Body care
- Couples massage/spa
- Hot stone
- Deep massage
- Steam rituals
- Vichy Shower – for detoxing and stimulating wraps
Daintree Eco Lodge And Spa Facilities
Daintree Wellness Spa at The Daintree Eco Lodge harnesses the traditional methods of Aboriginal healing to nurture, revive and restore. Using the powerful properties of nourishing botanical products, many found in the Daintree Rainforest they offer unique and effective treatments. With approval from the local Kuku Yalanji tribe elders, the spa treatments combine the wisdom of their culture, healing, medicines and spirituality.
The treatment rooms are open roofed opening up to the rainforest canopy above and the sounds and smells of the jungle.
- Julma (Massage) uses a combination of Western and Eastern techniques to release muscle tension and rebalance.
This treatment can be designed to meet your specific needs
- Kodo massage is a rhythmic body massage using pressure points inspired by Aboriginal techniques that works
to balance and re-align and relieve muscular aches and pains leaving you renewed and refreshed
- Walu Balbal (Shine Face) Unique facial to purify, hydrate and refresh after deep cleansing exfoliation mask massage and a moisturising finish
- Dukal & Jina (Top to Toe) foot treatment, relaxing hand arm and head massage
- Kambarr (Ochre) Warm oil over body, exfoliation and warm mud wrap and hair treatment
- Milka Marri (Peaceful and Centred) - Focusing on your extremities (feet, facial and hands) and upper and lower zones.
This will give you a high meditative state and a sense of heightened tranquillity.
- Wabul Wabul (Butterfly) is truly a metamorphosis treatment as you are massaged, wrapped and exfoliated and
Vichy showered from a crispy chrysalis to an emerging butterfly.
- Wawu Bubu (Spirit of Earth) Awakening and balancing massage with rain therapy, massage and exfoliation.
- Julaymba Madjang (Tropical Exotics) Body polish, facial, hair treatment, body butter massage all ending in a soak in a velvety milk spa bath.