Cairns Cruise Ship Tours | Great Barrier Reef Cruises
Cairns Cruise Ship Tours 7 Nights On the Great Barrier Reef
Great Barrier Reef Cruises - 7 Night Cruises From Cairns
Our brand new cruise ship is being launched in October 2020 for our 7 night Great Barrier Reef Cruise. This luxury small expedition Cairns based cruise ships carry a maximum of 72 passengers providing an intimate and personalised Great Barrier Reef tour experience.
With our brand new cruise ship stateroom cabins, you can expect spacious, air conditioned on board accommodation all with picture windows. Other features are; ensuite bathrooms with shower, hairdryers, international power outlets and evening turndown service.
Each Great Barrier Reef cruise departure features contemporary modern-Australian cuisine, using fresh tropical produce and exquisite local seafood. A choice of full or continental breakfast each day, followed by a sumptuous buffet lunch and 3-course table d’ hote dinner menu.
The cruise ships sun deck provides the perfect venue for dining under the stars! At the end of each day of exploration enjoy the lounges and bars for a tropical cocktail or quiet read or DVD from the library.
The all Australian & New Zealand crew will share their extensive local knowledge during your cruise and will attend to your every need. There is a qualified and experienced Marine Biologist travelling on board who will provide memorable island tours and expeditions, lectures and provide insight into the up close and personal ‘fish feeding’ sessions from the snorkel platform.
Covering an area of over 2600 km and encompassing over 900 islands, the Great Barrier Reef is the worlds largest living structure and home to an abundant and thriving array of marine and birdlife species. It holds pride of place as one of the 7 natural worlds wonders of the world and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage area.
We pioneered extended expedition cruises on the outer reaches of the Great Barrier Reef over 35 years ago and have forged a reputation for excellence and expertise in that time.
Scuba divers and snorkelers will not be disappointed as the highlight of any Great Barrier Reef holiday is the opportunity to discover the world underwater. Our luxury Cairns cruise ship tours will take you to stunning fringing reefs off Lizard Island and Pelorus Islands and the remote Ribbon Reef on the northern end of the outer edges of the coral reef.
Here you can explore the coral gardens and thousands of brightly coloured tropical fish.
- Immerse yourself in one of the world’s great seascapes with the Great Barrier Reef experts
- Make a connection with indigenous culture and Australian heritage at historic Cooktown
- Swim, snorkel, dive or simply view the iconic marine species of the Great Barrier Reef
- Observe the vibrant underwater world of the untouched outer Great Barrier Reef
- Enjoy solitude and seven magical Queensland sunsets
- Sip sundowners and feel the sand beneath your feet on isolated sand cays and uninhabited islands
- Visit a turtle rehabilitation centre and participate in efforts to conserve the Great Barrier Reef
Book Your Great Barrier Reef Cruise with The Tour Specialists Here
Included in Cruise Ship Tour Price
- Small batch local dining, prepared fresh onboard: buffet breakfasts, buffet lunches and table d’hote dinners
- Showcase wines, selected beers and soft drinks with lunch and dinner service
- Tea and Barista-style coffee are available at all times
- Use of snorkelling equipment, masks, fins and flotation vests
- Daily guided excursions on the Xplorer and Zodiac tender vessels, and kayaks where conditions allow
- Expert Expedition Team, including a Great Barrier Reef expert Marine Biologist
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Events, and Open Bridge Access with the Captain
- Comprehensive and fully guided sightseeing in each destination
- Access to islands, marine and national parks
- Use of comprehensive range of library and video resources
- Snorkelling and Scuba equipment
- All entrance fees to National Parks and Ports