8-The Best Holiday Accommodation For Disabled Guests In The Daintree Rainforest
The Best Holiday Accommodation For Disabled Guests In The Daintree Rainforest
We have listed here are a few nice resorts and other holiday accommodation that cater for disabled or mobility impaired guests in the beautiful Daintree & Cape Tribulation rainforest. If you are interested in one of the resorts then it is recommended that you speak to one of our Cairns Holiday Specialists first so that we can ensure that everything is satisfactory to facilitate your stay to make everything easily accessible and perfectly relaxing.
- Access: Wheelchair ramps
- Rooms: Wheelchair accessible. There are no extra facilities once in the room and showers can only be used without the wheelchair
- Access - Wheelchair access is available to most parts of the communal areas and the spa.
- Rooms: Three treehouse rooms have access from the boardwalk that is flat and suitable for wheelchair access. The bathrooms are not well suited for wheelchair access but shower seats can be provided.
- Accommodation: One of the rooms at the Tremaine Ensuite Room can be accessed via wheelchair. The room has a queen sized bed and A/C
- Bathroom: Disabled modernised bathroom with shower and toilet. The restaurant is located upstairs so breakfast can be served to the room (check on availability as this can only be done at certain times of the year).
- 2 chalets have been converted for wheelchair access with disabled friendly bathroom facilities.