4-Your Romantic Accommodation for Two in the Daintree Rainforest
Your Romantic Accommodation for Two in the Daintree Rainforest
Listed here are the best of the Romantic Holiday Accommodation options in the Daintree Rainforest to suit any budget and preference from 5 star luxury resorts to rustic rainforest charm, with spas, massages and a host of tours and activities. Spending time with your loved one in the Daintree Rainforest in such beauty and nature will give you such wonderful memories together that you can share them, and the photos, for years to come.
Daintree Eco Lodge and Spa is an eco-friendly resort tucked away in the leafy folds of the Daintree Rainforest, only 45 minutes from Port Douglas, 90 minutes from Cairns. This is the perfect place for your romantic holiday as you reconnect with your loved one in your private villa overlooking the rainforest canopy. Your romantic holiday can’t get much better than spending it in one of the 15 elevated villas in the Daintree Rainforest canopy.
- Eco luxury bayans
- Inclusive of goumet a-la-carte breakfast
- No TV or Wi-Fi to enable an unforgettable rainforest experience
- Julaymba Restaurant open for Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Daintree Wellness Day Spa
- Private onsite Waterfall & Pool
Each of the 15 eco-luxury bayans embrace the rainforest surrounds with an open plan setting and micro-screened balconies to ensure you feel as close to nature as possible whilst still being able to enjoy the creature comforts of a boutique hotel
- Rainforest Bayan feaures freestanding bathtub on the enclosed balcony with rainforest views.
- King size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with bathrobes
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Screened Balcony
- Tea & Coffe making facilities
Julaymba Restaurant and Bar showcasing locally sourced produce with a team of passionate chefs inspired by surrounds and tropical tastes of the Daintree. Reservations are recommended.
- Picnic Hampers
- A la carte Dinner – serving the best of traditional Australian cuisine like oven baked red snapper and rainforest salad. They use where possible only locally grown and organic food
With a prime location only 45 minutes drive from Port Douglas Marina, and 75 minutes from Cape Tribulation you have a range of activities to choose from. Enjoy a day on the reef, a Daintree River cruise, or perhaps take a Aboriginal cultural tour and learn about the connection with the land. We can also arrange an afternoon day trip to Low Isles catering to adults only which includes a sunset cruise returning to Port Douglas perfect for that romantic holiday.
This is the ultimate in romantic 5 star luxury rainforest accommodation. This stunning accommodation for 2 is set in the Daintree Rainforest on the banks of the Mossman River and is truly your romantic paradise on earth. With secluded private cabins in the rainforest your romantic holiday will be serenaded by the sounds, smells and beauty of the rainforest.
- Swim together in the clear crystal waters of the Mossman River
- Swimming pool
- Aromatherapy oil burner
- Bath robes and slippers
- iPod docking station
- Air conditioning
- Full gourmet breakfast
- Tennis Court
- Board Games
- Flora and fauna reference library
- Guest TV room with internet
- Mountain Bikes
- Yoga classes (subject to availability)
- Guided rainforest walk (subject to availability)
- Spa (with couple’s spa treatment)
- Daily transfers to local Port Douglas for shopping/restaurants
You have a choice of 5 luxurious suites with contemporary and elegant styling that come with the following features:
- Polished Rosewood and Silky wood timber floors
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Double spa baths
- Rain showers
- King Size Beds
- Double hammocks (depending on which suite)
- Four poster day beds (depending on which suite)
- Floor to ceiling views (depending on which suite)
- Riverhouse Suite - complimentary premium sparkling wine and delicious tropical fruit basket on their arrival
The Treehouse Restaurant – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner A la Carte menu that changes seasonally but past items have ‘five spice kangaroo fillet with herb and Dijon spatzel and beetroot chutney’ or ‘braised quail with pickled red cabbage and ginger dressing’ or one delectable desserts such as the ‘chocolate and black sapote devils with coconut ice cream’.
Located on the banks of the Mossman River, watch out over breakfast as you might just see a duck billed Platypus
Treehouse Bar – for pre or post dinner drinks.
This is a perfect rainforest accommodation for two offering peace and tranquillity nestled in the Daintree Rainforest, making it a perfect setting for your romantic holiday in such stunning surroundings. Offering a range of accommodation options from a double room to the luxury garden loft rooms.
- Air conditioning
- Two Swimming pools
- Free WiFi (communal areas only)
- Volleyball court
- Entertainment lounge
- BBQ Facilities
- Bike hire
- Mangrove and Beach Boardwalk
- King Size beds
- Balcony with table and chairs
- Private Bath or Shower
The Cassowary Restaurant : overlooking the main pool and in Balinese style the restaurant serves Breakfast & Dinner (lamb shanks and prawn fettucine are a few of the dishes served)
If you want a romantic rainforest holiday on a budget and getting up close to nature then Crocodylus Village has affordable priced romantic accommodation for 2. This rainforest getaway in the heart of the Daintree Rainforest in Cape Tribulation is nestled amongst 21 acres of rainforest. Your bungalow has wooden struts with walls of canvas and high ceilings.
- Ceiling fans
- Coin operated laundry
- Internet phone (no phone coverage)
- Internet & WiFi
- Communal Self Catering fully equipped kitchen
Many rainforest tours and activities for you both to enjoy together:
- Self-guided walks
- Sea Kayaking
- Bicycle hire ($10 for 6 hours) with female and male bikes (a tall 8 year old can be accommodated on the female bike).
- Board games
- Swimming pool
- Guided day and night forest walks
- Sunrise paddle treks
Two choices of couple’s cabins.
Jungle Cabin: double bed with mosquito net, private veranda, communal bathroom a few metres away
Tropical Cabin (with one common wall): ensuite shower with separate toilet, double bed with mosquito net and private veranda
Eating and dining out:
Self-catering: Crocodylus Village has its own store for basic food and convenience shopping.Crocodylus Village onsite dining: Kingfisher Café open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Gecko Bar: fully licensed bar
Nearby Places to eat out: Thornton Beach - Café on Sea (Burger), Cow Bay Hotel (pub food),
If you have a car then you are within a few minutes’ drive of other restaurants in Cape Tribulation: Whet Restaurant (fine dining), Turtle Rock Café (cheap, wholesome, quick bite), Mason’s Café (Burgers), Cape Tribulation Beach House Bistro (bistro style) PK’s Jungle Village (Budget)
For a wonderful couple’s hideaway this is a mid-budget romantic rainforest holiday location. This wonderfully located Heritage Lodge & Spa is situated in the heart of the Daintree Rainforest and adjoining the scenic Cooper Creek. Swim together in the freshwater swim hole or laze by the pool with a wine. With only 20 Rainforest Cabins all privately located you will really feel like you have both left your cares behind when you stay here. This is the perfect romantic accommodation for the loved up couple on holiday.
- Cooper Creek crystal clear rainforest waters to swim in
- Swimming pool
- Daily Complimentary Breakfast
- Library, TV and DVD
- BBQ Area
- Near Rainforest Walking Trails
Queen Rainforest Cabin
- Queen size bed
- Ensuite bathroom
- Private Balcony
- Air conditioning
Turps Restaurant is positioned overlooking the scenic waters of Coopers Creek.
- Breakfast with home baked bread and home-made jams, tropical fruit with local meats, cheeses and locally grown coffee and tea
- Lunch: serving the “best barra in town” plus Jungle prawn curry, with local prawns
- Dinner by candlelight: kangaroo fillet, cannelloni of goat’s cheese and other delicious option
- Licensed Bar
Daintree Rainforest Tours & Attractions
View all the Daintree Rainforest tours and attractions on offer here
Another romantic rainforest escape not far from the Daintree is Thala Beach Nature Reserve - located just south of Port Douglas it offers a combination of a tranquil rainforest escape and private beachfront escape.
Contact the holiday specialists to discuss your romantic holiday amongst the Rainforest to arrange the perfect retreat.